World News

Boy,6, dies after ‘drinking Monster energy drink’ left in grandmother’s house

The six-year-old boy died after spending six days in a coma for consuming a glass of Monster Power drink, based on studies. The little boy, known as Francisco Cervantes, was visiting his grandmother’s home in Matamoros in Mexico when the incident occurred on April 16. Based on studies, the younger boy noticed a glass on the desk full of the Monster Power drink.

“Sadly my son could not take it anymore.

“Proper now we will see concerning the funeral bills to present him his Christian burial.”

It has not been reported if the younger boy had any pre-existing well being circumstances.

The NHS has suggested that younger youngsters shouldn’t devour any form of power drink.

The drinks comprise excessive ranges of caffeine and sugar.

The UK Authorities has confirmed it should ban the sale of power drinks to youngsters beneath 16.

The choice follows a Authorities session on proposals final yr.

The proposal addressed rising assist for proscribing power drink gross sales within the UK.


www.categorical.co.uk

Daily Express

The Daily Express is a daily national middle-market tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom. Published in London, it is the flagship of Express Newspapers, owned by publisher Reach plc. It was first published as a broadsheet in 1900 by Sir Arthur Pearson. Its sister paper, the Sunday Express, was launched in 1918.

Related Articles

Back to top button