The early access for Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, Narzo 30A and Realme 5 Pro is now available to download. Also, this will give both smartphone users a glance at all the upcoming features and changes to their devices.
It is important to note that there are a limited number of slots available for the early access program.
Apart from this, Realme has also mentioned a few things that one should keep in mind before enrolling on the early access or open beta programme. Here’s a list:
Ensurethat the smartphone is not rooted
- Take a complete backup of the smartphone and personal data to prevent data loss in case something goes wrong.
- There can be compatibility issues with Android 11 that may lead to random crashes
- These are early access software and there can be several bugs and stability issues.
- At least 60+% battery and 5GB of free space is necessary before proceeding for the update.
- Install the latest version update based on the smartphone.
-For Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G: Install RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37 software update
– For Realme Narzo 30A: Install RMX3171_11.A.17 software update
– For Realme 5 Pro: Install RMX1971EX_11_C.14 software update
How to install early access beta for Realme UI 2.0 on Narzo 30 Pro 5G, Narzo 30A and Realme 5 Pro
Head to Settings -> Software Update -> Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner -> Trial Version -> Apply Now -> Submit your details and finish the quiz.