Ashleigh Barty remains at the top of the rankings despite not having played since February due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Paris: Belarusian Aryna Sabalenka moved to 11th in the WTA world rankings on Monday after winning her seventh Tour title in Ostrava.
The 22-year-old beat compatriot Victoria Azarenka in straight sets in Sunday’s final in the Czech Republic.
Serena Williams is 10th in the rankings.
US Open runner-up and former World No 1 Azarenka jumped a place to 13th after reaching her third final of the year.
Australia’s Ashleigh Barty remains at the top of the rankings despite not having played since February due to the coronavirus pandemic.
WTA top 20:
1. Ashleigh Barty (AUS) 8,717 pts
2. Simona Halep (ROU) 7,255
3. Naomi Osaka (JPN) 5,780
4. Sofia Kenin (USA) 5760
5. Elina Svitolina (UKR) 5,260
6. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 5,205
7. Bianca Andreescu (CAN) 4,555
8. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4,516
9. Kiki Bertens (NED) 4,505
10. Serena Williams (USA) 4,080
11. Aryna Sabalenka (BLR) 4,045 (+1)
12. Belinda Bencic (SUI) 4,010 (-1)
13. Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 3,426 (+1)
14. Johanna Konta (GBR) 3,152 (-1)
15. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 3,016
16. Madison Keys (USA) 2,962
17. Iga Swiatek (POL) 2,960
18. Petra Martic (CRO) 2,850
19. Elena Rybakina (KAZ) 2,696
20. Marketa Vondrousova (CZE) 2,538
Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets. Get technology news, gadgets reviews & ratings. Popular gadgets including laptop, tablet and mobile specifications, features, prices, comparison.