EaglesVine.Com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – A person who’s Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child – A person under 16 years of age.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – EaglesVine.Com
Data Protection Principles:
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited within a period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights:
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – Meaning you have to know right whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is handled.
- Right to access – Meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – Meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – Meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – Meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – Meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – If we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way, your application has been handled. Please Contact Us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – Meaning you have the right for the support of supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather:
The information you have provided us with:
- This might be your e-mail address, name, etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your experience with us. We save the information you provide us with for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
The information automatically collected about you:
- This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, it could be your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
The information from our partners:
- We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us.
- This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information:
- We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
- Your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions.
- Operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) Clickstream to, though, and from our site.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We do not use the information submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google AdSense and Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How we use your Personal Data:
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you (for example this could be registering your account, providing you with products and services that you have requested)
- Enhance your reading experience.
- Improve our website in order to serve you better.
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
- Provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest.
- Ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Manage any communication between you and Us.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligation rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law.
- We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
- We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original intent for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing.
- The further Processing would not harm your interests.
- There would be the appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data:
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data:
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify proper authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any violations occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we Use:
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of specific functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
For example, if you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can want to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You can also remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.